What is COVID-19?
An outbreak of a respiratory illness was reported in Wuhan, China in 2019. The World Health Organization named the illness COVID-19, the “CO” stands for Corona, “VI” for virus, and “D” for Disease. “19” refers to 2019 – when the virus was first reported.
ServiceMaster Restore (SMR) and ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM) have many years of experience cleaning and disinfecting hospitals and other facilities that have been at risk for exposure to various infectious diseases. We rely on our experience and a scientific, common sense approach that is thorough and costeffective. We provide protective measures for our staff and take security and privacy into consideration to protect our customers and their facilities.
We only use disinfectants that are effective given the EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Standard. A list of these products
are available upon request.
SMR and SRM follow the CDC’s personal protective equipment and safety recommendations.
- Take precautions and proceed with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Isolate and disinfect critical points of exposure and high touch areas.
- Disinfect all other areas as appropriate.
- Use EPA registered and approved products for disinfection appropriate to the situation.
- Properly dispose of contaminated cleaning materials.
Take Precautions to Prevent the Spread
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, or in addition, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with >60% alcohol.
Click below to download our Covid-19 Checklists:
While we hope it will never be necessary, SMR and SRM are quailified and equipped with the required protocols and processes should any harm come to your facility.
CALL (904) 219-0635
There are no known products that claim to kill this particular strain of COVID-19, our products meet the EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Standard as likely effective against COVID-19, based on previous Coronavirus strains. We can only guarantee a temporary reduction in possibility of spread in object to person contact.